The principals of NuAge Vision, Drs Nick Pay & Pete Hotten, have particular strengths in analysis of critical aspects of the overall commercial environment (internal capabilities and needs, the target markets, Intellectual property road-mapping, Strategic planning), deal structuring, negotiation and closing and can offer to take on interim management tasks to make sure a project is well structured and run. These strengths are outlined in the NuAge Specific strengths document . Brief CV’s for the NuAge founders can be downloaded below
Dr Pete Hotten
- 20 years board level in technology-led SME’s
- IP asset management: systems for creating intellectual property (IP) and using it as a commercial asset
- Negotiations to do with - company formation, in / out-licensing, business development, etc
- Business planning & implementation
- Team building
- Linking government research to industry
Dr Nick Pay
- Over 30 years IVD/Life Science and Medical device expertise.
- Strategic Planning/Management and business development
- Technology In-licensing
- Sales and Marketing experience – on the road through to S&M management.
- Strategic Marketing
- International/Global experience